Canadian homestay placements are ideal for those students wanting the real Canadian experience. Homestay families provide security, protection, and care for their host students, making them feel a part of the family, and integrating them into Canadian culture. We will arrange a homestay to suit the student's personal preferences. This will give students opportunities to learn authentic English in a real-life environment.
- All homestay/rooming families are located within 40 minutes from our campuses, and close to major transportation lines.
- All placements provide internet, private rooms, shared washrooms, laundry, use of kitchen and more.
- Homestay will provide 3 Meals a day.
- Students must follow the homestay family's policies.
- Optional notarized custodianship and medical insurance.
- Optional airport reception (airport pick-up/drop-off).
|Homestay Placement Fee||$250|
|Homestay Monthly Fee (3 meals/day)||$780/4 weeks|
|Airport Pick-up / Drop-off (both optional)||$100 / 80|
|Under Age Fee (17 and under)||$15/week|
|Notarized Custodianship Letter Fee (Under 18)||$100|
|Student Medical Insurance||View here|