Department – International Education
Classification – Level 07 to 10
Salary – $35,000 to 55,000 Annum (depending on qualifications and experience)
To develop and execute international and domestic marketing and recruitment plans for the colleges’ post-secondary, vocational, and language programs.
Sales and Recruitment
- Attends student fairs
- Researches and reports on new markets.
- Answers information requests from students
- Proposes and manages budgets and ROI; conceives and projects new marketing initiatives
- Meets monthly, quarterly, and annual conversion targets (from web-based and conventional marketing channels).
-Manages student expectations and resolves conflicts or grievances over school policies; reports occurrences to executive level
– Reports positive or negative feedback from marketing materials
- Regularly liaises with counselors and admissions for feedback
- Regularly reports relevant activities
– Strategizes pricing with marketing team, including package prices and promotions (when necessary).
- Gathers Intelligence on customers and competitors, reports to team
– Cross references new marketing opportunities with other colleges, clarifying information about all marketing activities
- Reviews translations and copies
-Documents marketing activities and supplies
- Serves as the first-line of contact for new partners
- Supports existing domestic and overseas partners (Agents, Organizations, Schools) within responsible region(s).
- Develops new domestic and international partnerships with agents, organizations, schools within responsible region(s).
- Trains and advises agencies’ counselors with all skills necessary to sell our programs and services.
- Proposes incentive strategies with partnered agents, organizations, schools and reports to Executive Director.
- Reaches targets and thresholds monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Motivates partnered agencies to reach targets and thresholds monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Examines productivity of agents and manages active and inactive agent lists daily/weekly/monthly.
- Helps agency track LOA’s, payments, and all documents to complete student folders.
- Host incoming agents/guests, plans fam tours, attends education functions/seminars, agent outings, social events, community events/charities.
- Attends agent fairs, internet seminars, chat forums, etc… regularly.
- Proposes advertisement strategies with partnered agencies, organizations, schools.
- Cancels, renews, and modifies agent contract agreements with approval from the Executive Marketing Director.
- Provides agents with all the necessary marketing materials to help sell our programs (i.e. brochures, usb’s, banners, PDF files, agent certificate)
-Coordinates delivery of commission payments to agencies
-Lobbies and liaises with governmental bodies in overseas markets, with significant training and support from executive and advancement levels
1. Completion of a Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree from an accredited institution, or an equivalent combination of work experience in the field of recruitment and marketing. International marketing experience would be considered an asset.
3. Excellent command of the English language, both excellent written and oral, and communication skills. Command of a second language is highly encouraged for the job fields in which the applicant is applying.
4. Demonstrated expert level proficiency in using the entire ‘Windows Office’ suite.
7. Demonstrated experience in working in an international team environment.
8. Applicants must be highly motivated, ethical individuals with strong interpersonal skills.
9. Applicants must be able to travel internationally and must possess valid travel documents.
To apply please forward your cover letter and resume (MS WORD or PDF files ONLY) to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (competition #77INT-001 on Email title)
The competition will close on February 28. However the competition will remain open until a successful candidate is found.