Alexander College is headed by a board of distinguished educators from universities and colleges in BC. Its main purpose is to ensure that the college maintains the highest standards of academic and professional excellence. The board consists of the following members:
- David Robitaille, (Chairperson) BA (Montreal), MA (Detroit), PhD (Ohio State); Professor Emeritus and former Head of the Department of Curriculum and Pedagogy, UBC.
- Mackie Chase, (Vice-Chairperson) BEd, RSA, MEd; Director, Centre for Intercultural Communication, UBC.
- Gordon Farrell, MBA, CMA, FCMA; former Dean of Business Programs and Acting Vice president, BCIT.
- Finola Finlay, BA, Ma (National University of Ireland); former Associate Director of BC Council on Admissions and Transfer.
- Marv Westrom, BEd, MEd, PhD (Alberta), Professor Emeritus, Faculty of Education, UBC. President, Alexander College.
- Patrick Zhao, MSc , Vice-President Operations, Alexander College.